Pentwyvern Proudly presents the return of Harvest feast, bigger and better than ever with these new additions.
- The new site has Parking galore (no worries about the rangers yelling to clear the driveway)
- A large fighting field
- Tent camping spaces
- A lit and powered pavilion for nightlife and night fighting
- Flushable toilets
- 4 shower stalls per bathroom
- A lake for fishing or swimming (please only swim in the marked area)
- Site is Pet Friendly (You may be asked to leave if your pet is unruly)
- And super bonus - A food vendor on site Saturday that will be making perogies to order along with multiple other Americana food.
Date: Friday September 23 at 1:00pm to Sunday September 25 at 12:00pm
Location : Ukrainian American Youth Association Resort 47890 Bursley Rd. Wellington, OH 44090
We have a new options for paying this year to better fit your needs. Cost is broken down into two day rates with the option to add feast.
1. Pick one of these event fee rates:
Camping / Attending multiple days $25 per person
Day trip (Saturday only) $15 per person
Kids 15 and under are free for camping and day tripping. These rates are paid on site when you get to the event, they cannot be paid for online.
2. Add feast (optional):
Feast $10 per person (all ages)
Purchasing feast does not include your event fee. Kids 15 and under are NOT free for feast. Feast can only be purchased online in advance using the button below (Donate Below). Please include your Real name and Persona Name in the notes section. Prereg is closed.